05. April 2005 · Comments Off on Retiree Needs Some Help · Categories: Veteran's Affairs

This appeared in the comments of an earlier post. I thought I’d move it up here, so people would see it:

Someone advise me how to contact DFAS-Cleveland, ref: retired pay.

I am behind on my taxes (don’t owe any) and need W-2 forms. Have not
received any from Cleveland in about three years.

Please contact me by Email or write to me at:

3-3-7 Wakasa
Naha City
Okinawa, Japan

E.F. Chamniss

Comments closed.